Saturday, January 5, 2013

Cleaning Products

I mentioned earlier that I will now be making my own cleaning products. It's actually pretty easy and SO cheap. I will never again buy pre-made stuff at the store.

Today I made laundry detergent (which is very expensive but cheap to make). It takes a little bit of time and effort but nothing unreasonable. Here's the recipe I used.

I also made all purpose cleaner, which is even easier than the laundry soap. There's tons of recipes out there. I used this one. I'm making glass cleaner next. I usually like to have an all purpose cleaner and a cleaner specific for glass.

I don't know about you but I am horrible about cleaning my bathtub. It always seems to get skipped every time I clean because I spend so much time on other more pressing things. I recently made this as a potential solution. I will update on how it works out.

Here's another good one to get the water stains off the ice/water dispenser.

I found all of this on Pinterest by the way. I've found tons of good stuff on there but you can just google it if you do not want to set up an account.

That's all the cleaning stuff for now. I will be adding more as I run out of things such as dish washing soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment